Wedding Photography: Pricing
We recommend starting out by reading the page of general information about our wedding photography coverage, then coming here for pricing information.
Full-day wedding photography starts at $1995. This includes:
- Ty as your photographer, shooting with two professional cameras and a bag full of lenses, starting as the wedding party gets ready before the ceremony, and going all the way through the scheduled elements of the reception (such as toasts, first dance, cake cutting, etc.) and plenty of dancing.
- High-resolution digital copies – free of photographer’s watermark – of pictures from throughout the day, carefully edited, and delivered to you on a custom-engraved flash drive with a copyright release so that you can make prints and/or share images online, if you so choose.
- An online gallery for easy sharing with family and friends.
- An engagement session with Ty – typically around two hours long, and at a location of your choice – is complimentary with booking of full-day wedding coverage. Edited, high-resolution digital image files with copyright release are delivered via download.
Optional extras include:
- Second wedding-day photographer: $495
The added cost covers the second photographer's time on the wedding day, all the extra time Ty spends sorting and editing those many additional photographs, and some additional wear and tear on our gear.
- Prints from a professional lab: Click for details (PDF)
Through the fantastic professional lab we work with, we can supply you with prints on a variety of special surfaces – including metal, wood, canvas, and pearlized paper – and of a much higher level of clarity and color accuracy than the drug and big-box stores can. When we order prints from you, we can do any needed recropping from the original RAW files (all of which we’ll have retained), as well as any final little retouching. Turnaround time is super fast: the prints will usually be to you within a few days.
- Beautiful, archival-quality custom-designed albums: $485 to $745
Each album has 24 thick, lay-flat pages – ranging, according to your choice, from 8”x8” to 12”x12” – wrapped inside your choice of a leather or a linen cover. You can have as much or as little input as you like in selecting the images that are included, and the layout of each page is shared with you for your feedback before anything is sent to be printed.