Wedding Photography: Pricing
We recommend starting out by reading the page of general information about our wedding photography coverage, then coming here for pricing information.
Full-day wedding photography starts at $2295. This includes:
- Ty as your photographer, shooting with two professional cameras and a bag full of lenses, starting as the wedding party gets ready before the ceremony, and going all the way through the scheduled elements of the reception (such as toasts, first dance, cake cutting, etc.) and plenty of dancing
- High-resolution digital copies of pictures from throughout the day, carefully sorted and individually edited. These will be delivered to you either on a custom-engraved wooden flash drive or via download*
- A copyright release so that you can make prints and/or share images online, if you so choose
- An online gallery for easy sharing with family and friends
- NOTE: An engagement session with Ty – around two hours long, at a location of your choice – is complimentary with booking of full-day wedding coverage. Again, images will be carefully sorted, edited, and shared with you in a high-resolution format. These will be delivered via download, and then, after the wedding, will be added to the flash drive for those clients who have elected to receive one of those.
Optional extras include:
- Second wedding-day photographer: $595
The added cost covers the second photographer's time on the wedding day, all the extra time Ty spends sorting and editing those many additional photographs, and some additional wear and tear on our gear.
- Prints from a professional lab: Prices available upon request
Through the fantastic professional lab we work with, we can supply you with prints on a variety of special surfaces – including metal, wood, canvas, and pearlized paper – and of a much higher level of clarity and color accuracy than the drug and big-box stores can. When we order prints for you, we can do any needed recropping from the original RAW files (all of which we’ll have retained), as well as any final little retouching. Turnaround time is super fast: the prints will usually be to you within a few days.
- Beautiful, archival-quality, custom-designed albums: ranging from $485 to $695
Each album has 24 thick, rigid pages that lay perfectly flat so that the book's gutter essentially disappears. Images are printed directly onto Fuji Crystal Archival paper, which offers wonderful color tones, contrast, and sharpness; and its matte finish and subtle pebbled texture hide any fingerprints. Available sizes are 8”x8”, 10"x10", and 12”x12”, and you have a choice of a leather or a linen cover on which your names and wedding date are engraved. You can have as much or as little input as you like in selecting the images that are included, and the layout of each page is shared with you for your feedback before anything is sent to be printed.